Thursday, May 28, 2009

in lecture room now...everyone is studying except me...lot of things to tell
but going to say the du lan thing first..this morning get down from my house.i decided to plug in my earphone into cell phone to listen to the radio as usual..
i put my electronic book on the public table at the f irst floor of the hdb...
(ok lazy to type out d)so just i lost the electronic bookla!and now i don have book to study...
that's y i blog-ing here..and i don have my specs..left it inside elay's ..so i cant look

to the whiteborad too...

ok lets talk about yesterday..


5.20am..
my phone alarm rang(should be la)..i don know how i off it or just let it
stop itself without any conscious..
(BIG NEWS!)
I RAN INTO FEMALE TOILET JUST NOW WITHOUT GLASSES!
WITH SOEMONE INSIDE THE TOILET!!LOL!!
ME:EH?WAT ARE U DOING HERE?WHY ARE U INSIDE HERE?
THE GIRL INSIDE:HEY!THIS IS FEMALE TOILET!WAT r U DOING
ME:HUH!OH YA!SHIT!SOLI!SOLI!
I RAN OUT AS QUICK LIKE I HAVING A TURBO!
OK GG THE GIRL WHO SAW ME WILL RECOGNIZE ME..
PERHAP I SHOULD HIDE SOMEWHERE IN SCHOOL TODAY....
joke finish..
continue yesterday..
5.40am
i called my baby to wake her up..i thought it was 5.20am which was the set time..
i fall asleep just after i pressed the "call"..
that means i came in conscious for 2second to call her..lol...
6.00am
elay:u intend to wake me up at 5.40?or u cant wake up again..
me:huh?how come?i called u ah..
......
......
......(lazy type d)
so conclusion is i once again failed to wake my baby up and i think is cos jolin help me..
so she din really angry me...i love u baby..wink..
5.55pm
she reached bukit gombak..
elay:u give me eat fast fast later..
me:huh?why?
elay:i don wan to be late for the concert..
me:oh ok...
(while we are eating)
elay:if u finish ur rice slower than me den u know.(she scope her rice and put it in my plate)
me:.....-_-"
5minutes later.
elay:i think u sure lose.if u slower than me den u must sing a song to me..
me:...( (busy eating)
5minutes later again she finished...look at me...:so slow...
den sayang me again..but i still have to sing to her..-_-
she damn cute...
so i sang yue liang dai biao wo de xin at first..
but she laughed like hell after i sang the first word...
ok so change..xiao mao lu this time...ok job done..
den reach the jolin concert lo...
she was late for half an hour..performance was quite good..
but i quite feel soli for her...she looked exhausted..
here are some of the pictures..



lecture finish..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment