Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i had mentally prepared for everything of this..
i know it will happen..
baby i know that is wat u wan it so much...
i support u go for it...
i know it is hard to straight up ur heart to go for it..
but that is ur chance...ppl wan it so much but is not so fortunate like u...
now u got the chance...go for it...after this time maybe u really cant get a golden opportunity...
i don know how to expree out my words...
i wish i could find a word to say..
baby i would tell u how much u mean to me...
how much u filled in my heart..
all i ever want it comes right down to u..
all the hurdles...all the obstacle we had gone through...
will never be just a part of my memories...
cos i wont let us become only a memory...
baby i promise u that my clock will stuck on thoughts of u and me only...
4years...i know it is hard...but i willy to try...
rest assure baby...without u..i wont go...
baby my advise is go for it..
i cant be so selfish keeping you with me...
go go my dear...
4years...yes it is a test...before it happen on myself..
i never believe in long distance love...
but for u...my babyi willing to give it a try...
no matter wat is the outcome...u r always in my mind...my heart is always wit u..
no matter where r u...no matter where m i...
a part of me is always be with u...
that is...
MY HEART...
I LOVE U MY DEAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment