Friday, May 22, 2009

don know wat to blog actually..but just don wish to off my pc ..trying to escape those damn assignments..
Guys..limbo going off...really a sad thing..mgc so hai left me,dog,weiyuan
from now onward nobody will slap himself after i called him to..
nobody will call himself noob after i called him to..
nobody will jump into water when i call him too..
LIMBO...I MISS U MAN...
ok i tell u,if u don get a nice college den i ask my family all choose opponent party
in election..fuck them up...
limbo really wish u don leave..is there any chance for u to coem back?
your leaving let me feel like singapore almost has nth d...wtf...
GOD BLESS U LIMBO...
And 1 more thing is,i don know y ah dog du lan me that day..
i don think just because of that fuck u word right?cos u never like this and
dulan for this long...
now nth d right?lol i think i will never know the reason for my life...
i m still not really like the life in singapore..as singaporean really quite sucks..
i got no much bond with them..kinda du lan SP too la..
and GG feel like to change course..
last week really not a nice week for me..lots things came to strike my mood and life in sg..
k k i gtg ...
to go and finish mmy autocad and fuck IDEA work..
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment