Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In foodcourt 5 now...just finisheof my works..
the smell of subway,kfc and pizza hut blend together and is really awaken my taste buds..
but i have to hold my desire to have a bite on subway..cos if not den i will over my daily budget..sounds pathetic right?but that is the reality...
for 1 while week i really not in the mood for no reason...perhap is get bored with this tiny little small dot in world..
was sick from sunday night till yesterday...i really glad that i have her...
be with me all the tme..take care me when i was sick..cheer me up when i was down...
i really can sense your love to me...as i said,u r my medicine,u r my sugar..life in here could me more miserable if u r not around...i would like to say thank you...i promised i will grow...stronger,more mature,teng u,love u,and give u a sense of secured...
lol i should try not posting this kind of blog again..
going to volleyball training later...and goh wei peng took my time!haha
occupied my her...u good...
tomolo roller blade...thurs isc dumpling outing plus volleyball training..
oh ya should find a time go to the singapore flyer..having offer now haha..
k i should go and have my dinner now..
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment