Friday, June 19, 2009

nothing goes in my mind..
start to read the words..
start to think about u..
i can start feel it now..
feel the loneness..
no more morning call to wake me up...
no more sms-ing when i walk to mrt station..
no more cheering up when i m down..
no more starbuck..no more cityhall..no more raffles..no more...
what i feel it will go the same to you..
i know u r as down as me right now..
we don know the future..
we don know the coming years..
but 1 thing we know..
we are truely in love with each other right now...
nobody knows wat will happen in the end..
nobody knows can our love persist..
but i m gonna wait for u..
baby i will wait for u..
you gotta be feeling crazy like me now..
how can u walk away,everything stays the same?
i just cant do it baby..
but i will minimise the impact..
baby,i will wait for you
baby,i will wait for you
if it's the las thing i do..
baby i will wait for you.
coz i don know wat else i can do..
if it takes the rest of my life..
baby i will wait for you.
i really need u in my life
no matter wat i have to do..
i wait for u...
i'll be waiting......

No comments:

Post a Comment