Friday, February 5, 2010

i am stucked again!!1

i am lazy to tel anythign about me now...
they are a lot good thing happened to me..
but sorry my dear..
i just lazy to share..
read from my fatty's blog ya...
i am here to tell u all..
I AM STUCKED IN SINGAPORE AGAIN!
DUE TO STUPID CIP...
I WANA GO BACK...
HAVE MY NEW YEAR!
damn...
monday faster comes..
everyone is going to be uni student this year..
me..
STUCKED..
another 2 years...
i know it will come..
but i just feel du lan...
for not being a uni student like others in this year..
knowing this should not be used for comparison..
yet,i just feel it..lol..
ok i will have a bright future...
to pay for my sacrify of play and oversea relax uni life!.
damn it ..
god...gives me back ya..
promised..
LOL..
------------------------
baby i love you..
life without u i could really burst off...
hugx

No comments:

Post a Comment