Friday, January 1, 2010

BYE 2009..HI 2010

NEW YEAR..NEW DREAM..NEW GOAL..NEW REVOLUTION..
ERM...OK
I AM LAZY TO WRITE ANYMORE..
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST AS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE
FIRST POST IN 2010..LOL

SUMMARY OF 2009..
I HAVE ACHIEVED QUITE A LOT OF GOALS..
WHICH I SET THEM AT THE BEGINING OF 2009..
WOW..TIME FLIES..I SHOULD SAY..TIME TELEPORTS..
1 YEAR GONE..
LOL I HAVE MADE MYSELF..
HALFWAY TO FINANCIAL-INDEPENTANT..
yea i did it!lol..through all the hard works..
i spend all my hard-earned pennis..i feel free and comfortable..
sort of proud??lol..i guess so...but i just love the feeling..
next..i did learn new things!new skill..
i knwo how to sail a boat..
i haven go get the license..but i am sure to get it this year..
wa..it's like nothing in my brain now..lol...wth..
erm...foster my relationship with my bros??
i tried every possible way keep our distance not that unreachable..
sms u all whenever i am back from singapore..
i hope i maintain it well..
and it was awesome for the new year eve and the 'boom boom pow'
LOL..
and one more thing i wan to say..
i keep a very good relation with jian ming..lol...
we are almost like a real brother..
he is not an ordinary fren for me..
it is sort of a revolution from a fren to a family member..lol
seng jian ming...
i love you..maybe..fuck u..
ah...SKIP!
---------------
ok wat i failed??
i failed to get my english and vocabulary improve!lol
cos i don have the determination to read english newspaper everyday..
cos SG newspaper the english is pro..and i have no electronic dictionary...
lol...these all are excuses haha..nutshell..i am lazy..
i feel i have spent my 2009 well..
-----------------------
one more...
cos of u..
thank you..
u let me have a goal of my life..
you gave me a dream of our future..
you gave me the need to survive in singapore..
you are the essential ingredient in my life..
u lift my head up when i am down..
you weather-ed all the hurricanes with me.
we made our steps to this stage..
i shall appreciate u and us more than anythign else..
THANK YOU
my love...
i serioulsy like all the panda pictures...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment