Friday, November 20, 2009

i am back..
it is god damn long i know..
i just don feel like to write anythign out..
but i finally have some mood cos i am damn high up by exam..
my exam will start from next week..
yea and i set my goal after the edu fair..
i wan too get into NUS..
where everyone says it will be a tough 1...
but i just like a challege..
watched 2012..
awesome..
i believe that there is an end for this world..
is just a matter of time..
cos we have ruined this motherland in such way..
we have to pay for it..
but perhaps if it is really going to come soon..
please let me know so that i can spend time with my precious..
u said u would run for your life if the day is coming??
but i choose to sit down peacefully..
hold ur hand in mine..
hug ur in me..
preserve your soul with mine..
i believe in destiny..
where everyone has his own path..
i am not in any religious..
but that is just my thinking..
i would just sit down..drink a cup of tea..holiding u...
sit down with family...
and lets meet in the next episode..
quite emo ah??
wat to do haha...
time flies..
it is almost 1 year for us...
and 3/4 year in sg...
been went through a lot of things together..
thanks to you..u spiced up my life..
and thanks to my classmates..
it is a pleasure to know u all..
i start to love u all..
anyway..
life has to be continued..
dream has to be persuaded..
goal has to be achieved..
friends has to be bonded..
and we..
shall be forever...
ppl..appreciate what you have and preserve them..
before it ends in front of your eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment