Wednesday, July 15, 2009

first of all..i wan to say soli to tey wei..
tey wei..yesterday i had competition in singapore..
i cant wish u on time soli..later i call u..
********
second talked about the match yesterday..
versus the strongest team yesterday..
temasik poly..
well we won them with a score of 3-2..tough game..
but compare to the national final on 2007..
this is easier and faster..
k k the match some how make me feel a bit bonded to the team
cos my teamates trusted me and i did a good job too..
reconsidering of quit-ing it.
***
just now swam..
after warming up with 1 lap..
i straight away swim a 3 laps free-style non stop..
150m i think..3 laps of a standard size pool..
that is the highcord i ever made..
swim till i feel like to faint..
well aku pencen selepas itu..
lesson of the day..
never try to push ur limit too far..
slowly will always go further..
***
baby is having lesson right now..
everyone is..except me..
waiting to see her..going out later at night..
see u..
***
ok i shall stop and revise my works..
should call tey wei later..
tey wei wait for me..
mucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment