Friday, March 13, 2009

GOD DAMN HAPPY

RESULT OUT...
the time waiting to receive result waS SO DAMN SUPER DUPER NERVOUS..
wei yuan was the first to trell u..:eh eh ee jie i saw ur name on second page of the paper!
i was like HUH??!!PAPER?SECOND PAGE?!THAT MEANS HOW MANY As i got???
lol...
ran and asked puan ling..10A1 1A2..
WOOHOO!!!OUT OF MY EXPECTATION!
FUYOH...
i really have to thanks all my frens and family...they really gave me a big support..
and ah nai too..he was the 1 always taught me and make myself feel like wana to compete with him..
but i losed...
lol...
i am really happy to get this result..never feel my parent and make them proud of me...
now i wish to study at singapore poly...i hope my this decision will never wrong..and it leads me to a bright and shiny future..
and to my baby..
really happy to have u with me..ur hugx and ur words always give me a strong support..they are sweet..tq..
lets celebrate and make myself relieved first haha..to digest this achievement of mine...great job to me..i deserve some presents!!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment