Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REALLY THANKS A LOT..

Today i received so many messages and calls.all together about 100..all my close friends and family never forget me.i feel so proud to have such strong bonded relation with u all..

lol the receiving calls from ah nai and shu yi made me so touch..haha thank you shu yi and ah nai!lol almost made me feell like crying...

And the call from my baby..ah duh how to say..they were so so lovely..just feel like to hug u!..happy bday to u,happybirthday to u,happy bday to u..happy bday to u!haha this was the song..so lovely,sweet,and warm..i love you baby.truely.mucks!
And thanks my sister,she treat me so well that she promised to buy me a lot of presents haha.
My dage..he sms me..i have a long time din see him...
san ge,er ge,i m still waitng ur calls from melbourne!haha
wu ge and didi,,we will celebrate together later..
THANK YOU MY DAD AND MUM!
U ALL SUFFER SO MUCH TO GROW ME UP..
I PROMISE I WILL WORK HARD AND BE SUCCESS IN LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment