Tuesday, July 28, 2009

bitch..
when i almost done my blogging..
don know wth i presses..
it was deleted..
and so now i will make this blog shorter as i m not so determine to write a good 1..
@@@@@@
ok i got the champion for pol-ite volleyball tournament..
i did not feel os happy as wat i got in jb..
but i think this competition some how made me more bonded to the team n teamates..
and made us have build up some chemistry between us..
the mind of quit had quitted from my mind..
and i wan to let my baby come and see my competition haha..
@@@@@@
passed our half year anniversary last weekend..
time flies...
a lot of big decision in our life had been made..
i know is some how feel ridiculous and non-rasional for some one..
but i think we had considered them carefully with a matured mind..
i think we had choosed the best for us..
and i will never regret of wat i choosed..
i m living a contented life...
not wishing anything more..
but just to strive and wish for a little bit of luck...
let me shine..
give u a good life...
i going to start buying some stocks and learn some investment through it..
wish me luck..
earn my first tong of gold..
i love u baby..
@@@@@@
oh ya..worked 2.5 hours..
earned 20dollars..
it is really quite a lot..
wish to go back work again...
i will not quit suddenly and irresponsibly again..
haha...
finding a job..
bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment